Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll...

What the hell...

This is the best thing (made by a poster) I've ever heard someone post on a messageboard! Next best thing being stuff Neon Bob's Toxic Grind music. I mean, I'm probably totally biased because Blue Oyster Cult is close to being my favourite band of all time, but yeha! This owns! Dazamn! Amazing. The only vaguely weird thing was the chorus vocals for some reason but I can't put my fingers on it. The ending was bombastic, amazing guitar tone. Really awesome production.

Why no comments?

Hrmm I guess you don't want to cover anymore Blue Oyster Cult? Hearing you do The Red And The Black or Dominance And Submission would be amazing.

you're way to generous... but seriously thanks...

don't temp me on the those two songs. I'm a real BOC fan. I started playing guitar with this stuff and Sabbath.

yeah, reception has been pretty sparse including over on HC and Rig-talk.

thanks again.

:danceboy:

eek... should this thread be moved to the MP3 Rate my mix/tone threads section ?

thanks man...

I think I agree on the snare. It's a friend's snare and I was just trying it. I love the snare, but a bit fatter would be nice.

Maybe I am being too generous, I just fucking love BOC. But seriously you did do a fantastic job, I can't think of much wrong with it really.

When it comes to this band you can't lose, too many good tracks you could cover.