Clash of the Thrash round 4 Kill em all v Rust in peace

Which album do you prefer

• MetallicA Kill Em' All

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Megadeth Rust in Peace

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kill em all easy. Rust has some good songs, but is no where near as consistant as kill. If rust was full of good songs then it would get my vote, but it doesnt so it wont

Well Dave wrote Kill em all, and evolved as a better writter from there... Rust in Peace is Deths best work, and Deth is better than tallica so Rust In Peace wins/

Marty Friedman > Kirk Hammet

Difference being Metallica didnt need random line up changes with hot shot guitarists to keep people interested.......

Dave was a better writer when he didnt know what the fuck he was doing:lol:

Difference being Metallica didnt need random line up changes with hot shot guitarists to keep people interested.......

Dave was a better writer when he didnt know what the fuck he was doing:lol:

It may of done Metallica some good if they followed in Daves footsteps.

Why the hell is Rust winning?

It's really not that good; plus Kill came out like 7 yrs earlier so its a distorted poll; either way Kill > every megadeth album combined.

Wow Rust in Piece is killing it, I should of went with puppets. I see the heated MetallicA vs Megedeth arguments have come out. Now to add some feul to the fire hehehe Metallica is the most metal band on the planet they have proven that with St Anger. Megadeth sucks and they can't play guitar or write songs for shit. *sits with evil grin and waits hahaha*