SONG SURVIVOR - Megadeth - Rust in Peace - Round 3

WHICH ARE YOUR TWO LEAST FAVORITE SONGS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
magnificent enough to change your vote?

Simply not enough. Tornado of Souls is the best Megadeth song ever and Holy Wars comes close second. Five Magics may only get the third place in this, sorry. We should do Countdown to Extinction following this one.

Look at my post count. I'm not posting here anymore; I've reached the singularity.

Five Magics too magnificent to be deleted

So it's Hangar 18 and Tornado of Souls for me.

I probably should personally rate this album a lot higher than I do, this exercise has been a pretty good reminder, but a small part of me still likes to pretend I'm the next generation Falconsbane. ;)

or should we just claim Holy Wars as the winner?....................even though Five Magics is better.

there is still over a day left, but if it stays a three-way tie i'd just do the same poll again except we vote for the best song this time. 'tis possible lots of people consider 'holy wars' to be just the second best song on the album lol.

there is still over a day left, but if it stays a three-way tie i'd just do the same poll again except we vote for the best song this time. 'tis possible lots of people consider 'holy wars' to be just the second best song on the album lol.

Possible, but very improbable. Holy Wars got zero votes in the first two rounds and is dominating this round.

Maybe a couple of pointless run-off rounds?
AliveRemarkableHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif