SONG SURVIVOR - Megadeth - Rust in Peace - Round 1

WHICH ARE YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that's what I was talking about. He was not only a contestant, but also won!

Enquiring minds want to know and since you cunts are too lazy and useless to look up things someone has to do it.

Looks like it was Dave against Clinton and Moon Unit. I wouldn't call that winning if he got a better score than those two.

Enquiring minds want to know and since you cunts are too lazy and useless to look up things someone has to do it.

Looks like it was Dave against Clinton and Moon Unit. I wouldn't call that winning if he got a better score than those two.
I'm surprised Mustaine got much right at all. Never was the sharpest tool in the shed, I remember when his life suddenly changed and he became a born again Christian, and started getting offended by all those nasty satanic bands like Dissection and Rotting Christ. Unfortunately joined the easily offended crew, not sure if it was just for the extra cash and marketability or he really believed/believes in it.

Even Manowar was featured in a question on Jeopardy. There's only so many questions that can be asked over a 50 year period.

I'm surprised Mustaine got much right at all. Never was the sharpest tool in the shed, I remember when his life suddenly changed and he became a born again Christian, and started getting offended by all those nasty satanic bands like Dissection and Rotting Christ. Unfortunately joined the easily offended crew, not sure if it was just for the extra cash and marketability or he really believed/believes in it.

Like everything Mustaine the stories about all his reformation and how easily he was offended varied greatly between publications. He's by no means the dumbest prick out there but it's not like they wouldn't have dumbed down the questions for a celebrity version of any quiz show. If the videos were still available we could all play "who's smarter than Mustaine" but I bet not everyone would be honest.

Probably from the fact that it's true. But he's also not as dumb as many want to make out.

Dawn Patrol, Poison Was the Cure and Lucretia have been dismissed
giphy.gif

Reactions: RadicalThrasher