Classic Manowar interview (short - must watch)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
I just happened across this olddddddd Manowar video interview (crap quality ) from the pre-Ricki Rachtman Headbanger's Ball (mid 80s, 87ish ??). They had this GOOF of a non-metal host at the time.

Hilarious Manowar lines in this, and watch Ross the Boss on the right reacting to the answers - you know its off the wall when your own band member can't help but laugh!

For you youngsters, he makes a reference to the exploding glam metal scene at the time where glamsters wore all the crazy spandex designs etc. - hilarious description.

Last edited:
Haha - good times!

My cousin and I have referred for yearsss to that classic interview. Never been able to find it until now.

I forget the name of that host, DAMN was he annoying (as you can tell just from that short interview).

"Death To Wimp Rock, LET'S JUST HAVE IT!"

Incredible. Honestly, I love them in a completely non-ironic way. They might be the most endearing band on the planet.

Haha - good times!

My cousin and I have referred for yearsss to that classic interview. Never been able to find it until now.

I forget the name of that host, DAMN was he annoying (as you can tell just from that short interview).

Kevin Seal. The douche da la douche. :puke: