Classic, widely known and useful "Qué toy cushando" (aka NP Thread)

Man being able to speak in Finnish would be cool. One minute=one word spoken in Finnish!

I am listening to my In the Woods cds as I decorate my Christmas tree. OOOOO I found an ornament that is twenty years old. It says "Christmas 1983!" Nice. It's a family tradition to decorate the Xmas tree with insanely old ornaments ranging from twenty to even forty years old!!!!!!! Yup, there's this ornament that was orignally a drummer boy (Forty years ago), now the boy looks like he stepped on a landmine in Bosnia!!!!!!!!!! Yup drummer boy got a taste of war! I love decorating the Christmas tree!

|ngenius said:
Glad to satisfy your curiosity. :) I don't dislike the sound, it surprised me a bit, think that the production might be better. I can't tolerate those operistic sections and the voices are not my cup of tea, think that the male voice isn't so good, reminds me of a friend of mine pretending to sing. Aside from that, I find it amazingly original, the range of variations in a same tune changing from slow and depressing rythms to faster and more agressive tones is quite appreciated. I expected something more... blacky, if you know what I mean, it's pretty clear I didn't know what Mel listened to, and it will be a pleasure to dive in her taste for music. Thanx!!
I'm glad to hear your opinion :) and glad that you generally liked it!!! Indeed in the woods... are very original... and quite passionate as a band...
About the production,i don't know,maybe it was due to the quality of the mp3,i can't know... but okay i accept the fact that you didn't like the vocals,it's understandable :)
I'm glad you enjoyed it!! *bows*

theredinthesky@
Man being able to speak in Finnish would be cool. One minute=one word spoken in Finnish!
:lol:
this is how i see finnish : kiitos äällik suukoolat ii pååstel liinchi :loco:
:lol: about the poor drummer boy as well hehe

Mago de oz sucks :yuk:

@ingy: yeah, thank god she doesn't really listents to much BM, but I don't know why she really likes these sort of vocals that look like if the singers are being killed by 50 long dead camels which long and thin swords trespassing their lungs...i can't really understand it...but well she can't understand why I like progressive metal and the constant strange sounds that the keyboards make...so we're even on that I suppose...(though secretely she knows i'm right :loco: XD)

fathervic (me agapi bre moro mou!)

in fact she used to listen to more BM in the past,so consider yourself lucky now :devil:

as for that:
FatherVic said:
though secretely she knows i'm right :loco: XD
over my dead body!!!!!!! :D (on second thoughts....mmmmmmm.... :rolleyes: :loco: :oops: )

/trollaki (ki ego s'agapao :rolleyes: )

no serious music, just sound of keyboards, sound of music from outside, low sound of the radio... urrrrrrrh?? i'm in a netcafe...and feel zzzzzz :zzz:

somebody downloaded it in one of the nearby computers and left it on the desktop...I decided it would be a would thing to nick it for a while :)

Madonna - La Isla Bonita

fathervic (who was quite addicted to Madonna back in the years where metal was "a bit too hard for me")

wow! La isla bonita!! i remember i used to hear this song here and there when i was little, without understanding what it ment of course :D

NL: Unicorn-Tunes for the stork :worship:

A great band from asia... Melechesh; i am listen his last work, Sphynx, with my new speakers system (reyes magos buenos conmigo :D)

even if it sounds a bit gay (though i don´t really know why listening to the rain should lead to homosexuality) i just stopped the winamp and opened the balcony door just to listen to the sound of the rain...it´s so cool...with real thunders included!!!! and for free for a limited amount of time! :D

fv

FatherVic said:
even if it sounds a bit gay (though i don´t really know why listening to the rain should lead to homosexuality)
:lol: :lol: :lol: you nutty melon :) rain is nice...rain is not gay...unless i'm totally lesbian hehe.... rain is romantic mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NL: Lake of tears-the homecoming

Actually listening to the rain is quite refreshing to the ears. It's best when you have a mild wind blowing in you face. Along with a mild temperature. But my question is, it's kind of weird that it's raining in the middle of winter where you are! It's -10 degrees celsius here! But then again, you live in Spain right?:p

Oh yeah: NP: Moonsorrow-Voimasta ja Kunniasta