Classic, widely known and useful "Qué toy cushando" (aka NP Thread)

NP: Jangli Jaggas-Xphantasy.

This is a single member band that comes from Islamabad, Pakistan. Nasir Trudjian does the keyboards and guitars and there's sometimes a geust keyboardist. Anyways they are an instrumental Medieval, Fantasy, and Black Metal (Well it has elements of Black Metal in it.) I love it though even though it's really only for those who play dungeons and dragons!!!!!

-Theredinthe(Who has just become a level 34 Knight's wizard :))skyisours

No, but really this band is awesome in my opinion.

poor Rei :( hope it will get better soon...
I also felt a bit dizzy in the morning,now it's better...i'll survive :p besides the weather is soooooooooo nice (Cold!! cloudy & gloomy outside :Spin: ) that it's not worth dying on such a day :p

NL: TV on the background.... tsts yup,today i suck :p

Dark Age-The Silent Repudlic
Fireball Ministry-The Second Great Awakening
Nightrage-Sweet Vengeance (I think that's the title)

Tomas Lindberg has done it again!!!

Oh yeah and I am about to listen one of my favorite cd's

yes At the Gates-The Red In the Sky is Ours (It had to come around sometime!)

-Theredinthe(Who copies off from Fathervic, and who can't have an original screenname to save his life)skyisours

oscura_criatura said:
NL: in the woods - omnio
:hotjump: :hotjump: :worship: :worship:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Finally somebody is listening to ITW... in here!!!!!
Aren't they soooooooooooo great?????

*dies from happiness*

I'm also listening to ITW...,their new live album...it's sooooo perfect and Karmakosmik is one of their best songs!!!! *dies from happiness*

It's unbelievable how a band can make me feel so overwhelmed again and again for more than 6 years....
I'll mourn for their "death" eternally....

/troll

:wave: mornin*ahem*hello :p
i'm still a bit tired, i went xmas shopping yesterday and had to drive and walk quite a lot but it was funfunfun :Spin:
helsinki is a nice town, a bit too crowded and messy for my tastes but it features lots of interesting design shops (glassware, candles, fabrics and so on), and i even managed to find a small open market where they sold handmade stuff. needless to say, if it had been for me, i'd have bought everything :oops: *sniff* i'll be missing this place soon :cry:

there's a restaurant pizzeria called enrico in my hometown, really!!!! :hotjump:

NL: radio o'no!!!!

fathervic (who feels honoured by theredin's rip off :p )

Melancholia said:
:hotjump: :hotjump: :worship: :worship:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Finally somebody is listening to ITW... in here!!!!!
Aren't they soooooooooooo great?????

*dies from happiness*

I'm also listening to ITW...,their new live album...it's sooooo perfect and Karmakosmik is one of their best songs!!!! *dies from happiness*

It's unbelievable how a band can make me feel so overwhelmed again and again for more than 6 years....
I'll mourn for their "death" eternally....

/troll
No way! I love that "Live at the Caledonien Hall" cd. I haven't heard Omnio yet, but I have "Three Times Seven on a Pilgrimage."

Yay In the Woods fans are here! Yay.

:hotjump: :hptjump: Thumbs up for Ingenius (that was so witty,robotini!!!!!=) ) and Theredinthesky!!!!! *happytrollpartyinginadeepwood*

thered@ Omnio is a great album,worth getting, trust me!!

Rei@ so,you're in Helsinki?? Nice :) It seems you're having a nice time and of course i'm glad for it!!!
glassware and candle shops,sounds superinteresting!!! *notes Helsinki on her towns-to-kill-myself-shopping-in list*

this song repeats "yum yum" a lot, but for reasons only a linguist can appreciate, it's written "iam iam" and it means something that doesn't belong on the "now eating" thread or in a lunatic asylum.

Melancholia said:
curious to know the same

Glad to satisfy your curiosity. :) I don't dislike the sound, it surprised me a bit, think that the production might be better. I can't tolerate those operistic sections and the voices are not my cup of tea, think that the male voice isn't so good, reminds me of a friend of mine pretending to sing. Aside from that, I find it amazingly original, the range of variations in a same tune changing from slow and depressing rythms to faster and more agressive tones is quite appreciated. I expected something more... blacky, if you know what I mean, it's pretty clear I didn't know what Mel listened to, and it will be a pleasure to dive in her taste for music. Thanx!!

|ng.