Classic, widely known and useful "Qué toy cushando" (aka NP Thread)

cryptic wintermoon is more BM oriented is a very new band; in pure viking metal i prefer bands like moonsorrow (great last stuff)

I never listen Vintersorg, you recommend some song to me?

curious username, oscura_criatura, where did you get that from, if i may ask? :)
hmmm... sorry guys, i'm afraid today is a pink floyd day...

@oscura: sure!!! Vintersorg has maaaany different kind of songs...some practically BM, some really Viking, some just prog metal...other plain folk music..it's a master...and practically always mix all the stuff together...I would recommend every album, but I think that if you try the song Cosmic Genesis you would get a good sight of what it's viintersorg about. For more folkish, try Vildmarkens Fortrollande Stammor...which is an amazing folk-viking-superchupi song...

NWanting: Vintersorg - Vildmarkens Fortrollande Stammor

@Rei Toei: hail! my name is in spanish, it means "dark_creature" and it come from my ill mind :D; rei toei is curious too, well.. there are a lot of curious usernames here!

Thanks for introduce me to vintersorg in next weeks i will listen it.

well Spiral is his last album unless Focussing the Blur has already got out, which as you see I don't have a clue!

It's really WORTH to check Vintersorg out. I think that is one of the best "newcomers" in the world of metal (if you could call that newcomer!!!)

@oscura_criatura: thanks for the explanation :)
as for my nick, i got it from "idoru" by william gibson. it's the name of an artificial intelligence device, one of the main characters of the so called 'bridge' trilogy... yeah, well... cyberpunk ;P

What a combination I have in my cd player! Since I didn't have enough space in my now playing box thing, I will also state that I will also be listening to Cannibal Corpse-Gallery of Suicide and then some more Asgaroth. Maybe some Kalmah also. And some In Extremo too. That's for when I play my video game (NBA Live 2004) later on. I am so confident you care!!!! Hehe. :)

-Thered(Who still can't find his regular smilies and an avator)intheskyisours(Not yours)

I heard their new singer is really bad...but i've also been told that they kickass on stage...

I used to like avalanch in the past, now i'm not that "true" :p

Now wanting: Apocalyptica - Path vol.2