Classical Influences - Fool's Paradise (Part II) Listen and Enjoy¡¡

In A Fool's Paradise, I kinda see it, kinda don't. Thats just me. Is it supposed to be the double lead part or just the solos?

I can't hear much of Summer in Inferno...is it talking about the intro part of the song? And also, I did hear something about Masquerade being a classical song, too....anyone know which one?

ptah knemu said:
In A Fool's Paradise, I kinda see it, kinda don't. Thats just me. Is it supposed to be the double lead part or just the solos?
Right after the keyboard solo, that whole baroque-sounding section. If you listen to the right part of the Bach piece, it's there note for note, both the backing and the solo. Complete with the huge arpeggios at the end.

Sweet...I got the right one! Just picked up Mass in B Minor by Bach, trying to find it by memory. Gonna track down some of this other stuff eventually...

(And I totally agree with those saying this thread ought to be a sticky.)

OK, I just got to hear Bach's Mass in B Minor for the first time, and I've got a question. I could tell that the initial chorus from DWoT came from the "Confiteor" section, but I only recognized the slow, a cappella section. So that raises the question, were the first few measures of the DWoT version written by SymX and then it goes into Bach, or is it all from the Mass and I just didn't put 2 and 2 together?

I listened to Bachs' BWV 847 "by accident" and then noticed it was already listed here -_-... well, if you listen to it long enough, it also has a part from Out of the Ashes intro, a little clip from 0:22->. This part is around 0:50 in the MIDI. http://www.piano-midi.de/midis/bach/bach_847.mid

Maybe you, Luis, can include this in your list next time you post this in these forums ;)

Beethoven's Sonata Opus 13, movement 1 is pretty badass. I'm kinda thinking about doing a Metal version on guitars and keyboard.

Very interesting, thanks for this thread ;)

I had already noticed about half of them; I'll have to listen to the other classical pieces again as well (got them all in my cd collection).