Which is the best album?

• Overkill

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Ace of Spades

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Vicious Robbie

Faithful Neon Dreamer
Ok, let's get in the ring here with a couple of classics. I decided to start with a band that doesn't really do it for me but I can't deny its place in rock history. Which of these two legendary albums is the best for you? ;)

On one corner: If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man :D

On the other: The only way to feel the noise is when it's good and loud :devil:

Rob, I'm gonna get your ASS for this! Number one you don't even like Motorhead so basically you did it just to annoy me :lol:

Damn 'Overkill' is my all time favorite song, but "Ace of Spades" is probably the most solid consistent album of the classic line-up...

Ah what the hell let's go for The only way to feel the noise is when it's good and loud
bananadiablo.gif

P.S. I lied, I voted for AOS :tickled:

Rob, I'm gonna get your ASS for this! Number one you don't even like Motorhead so basically you did it just to annoy me :lol:

Hahahaha! My man, I thought that you'd be proud of me that I actually started a thread with Motorhead in it. Let me counter quote you: "You win some, you lose some, it's all the same to me!":p:D

To be honest, I had to listen to both albums in order to start this thread with some dignity and my vote goes to Overkill. I find it more consistent than Ace (at least on songs that I dig).:Spin:

I see some people voted based on the songs themselves and not the albums. It's ok. For the next showdown it will only be the songs ;)

It's a close contest here...the first one to get to ten votes wins! (But keep the comments coming, it's great to see everyone's opinion).:Smokin:

To be honest, I had to listen to both albums in order to start this thread with some dignity and my vote goes to Overkill. I find it more consistent than Ace (at least on songs that I dig).:Spin:

To me is the other way around I found AOS more consistent as a whole than "Overkill" so I finally voted for the former. But if this would have been a song to song poll 'Overkill' sweeps everything.

I was today at Legacy looking for a Motorhead t-shirt but couldn't find any good one.

Tough one. Both title tracks are of Motorhead's best. On the strength of other tracks, Jailbait, Killed By Death, The Chase Is Better Than the Catch, etc I'll have to go with AoS, but only just.