Clean sound try with emg-81

yakko

so far ,so good,so what..
Oct 29, 2008
Turkey-Ankara
Achtung ! Not metal .) Just to show the emg 81 in clean action. Rhytm parts are bridge 81,leadish parts are neck 81.Bass is again a model from garageband but with the neck 81 imitating .
Excuse the playing just some fast ideas from my side project. Soundcard is echo-audiofire2. Guitar is esp kh-3 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3570156/busraaa2.mp3

Achtung ! Not metal .) Just to show the emg 81 in clean action. Rhytm parts are bridge 81,leadish parts are neck 81.Bass is again a model from garageband but with the neck 81 imitating .
Excuse the playing just some fast ideas from my side project. Soundcard is echo-audiofire2. Guitar is esp kh-3 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3570156/busraaa2.mp3

I can't stand the phaser TBH, sry dude^^

Sorry, but using an EMG for clean sounds probably leads to negative comments about the tone... Although I might be a bit biased about EMGs, as I kicked them all out after about 15 years of exclusive use.

Sorry, but using an EMG for clean sounds probably leads to negative comments about the tone... Although I might be a bit biased about EMGs, as I kicked them all out after about 15 years of exclusive use.

Well maybe thats cause nobody is really interested hearing emg 81 tests ... The tone everyone wants to listen is usually from the amp, and I bet he didnt use one... :rolleyes:

Sorry, but if anyone would be even interested hearing emg 81 clean they would just probably go to emg site.

Maybe reconsider changing the title :kickass:

Personally I can get satisfying tones out of my emg81, but that tone has nothing to do with the diamond-strat-tone. and you have to have an amp with an excellent clean channel, else you won't get a decent sound with that setup. at least that's what I've experienced so far :/

but yeah, EMG81 sounds are quite the same in clean mode, so maybe you really should change the title^^

yes dudes you all are right and agree with you especially with the bridge 81 on the rhytm part too. But objectively for neck position I think it made a better performance more than I expected. Can say not the worst magnet for the neck. Maybe deserves to try with real amp with it next time without effects.