Cleveland was awesome!

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
We had a GREAT time in Cleveland tonight!

The sound crew was excellent, crowd was good. It was one of those gigs where everything went really well.

Mexico is next! Looking forward to it.

Mark

A great night for Jag Panzer as well as us the fans! The band sounded great, great crowd ( alot of JP singers in the audience ). Probably one of the better crowd responses of the night! Every one in the band was very accessable and friendly mingling with the crowd afterwards! Hope to see you guys again soon. P.S.-still would love to see the JP logo shirts Harry and Rikard were wearing on the site soon!

Darin Moore said:
( alot of JP singers in the audience )
I was definitely one of em. :headbang:

Darin Moore said:
P.S.-still would love to see the JP logo shirts Harry and Rikard were wearing on the site soon!

I actually asked Rikard about that: He said July, most likely.

Briody said:
We had a GREAT time in Cleveland tonight!

The sound crew was excellent, crowd was good. It was one of those gigs where everything went really well.

Mexico is next! Looking forward to it.

Mark

Thanks for checking in Mark \m/ glad thing in clev. went well and i'm sure the same will be said for Mexico:cool: and like they say, "don't drink the water":D

Jean-Pierre said:
I was definitely one of em. :headbang:

I actually asked Rikard about that: He said July, most likely.

I was going to ask if they were selling the JP logo shirt at the concert. I'm hoping to go to the Allentown, PA show. An ex-gf from college lives out there. Concert and a hook up would make for a killer weekend! :headbang:

Some day i will see the mighty Panzer roaring on stage.Damn i lost the dates in Greece and Italy.

Jag Panzer is one of the definite metal bands. Support Panzer or die in pain.