Click, click, CLICK!!!

SurRhonda

Crack User/Fruit Loop
Jan 20, 2008
NJ
"I once could see...but now at last I'm bliiiiiiiiid!"

Lord have mercy!!!! This was not an easy venture!! That's what I GET ~ for my absenteeism!! Forgive me!!! :worship:

Ehhhh! It hurts, Jaxy.....it HURTS! :(

I'm so outa sorts here! I can't, immediately, find my wey!!!! ACK!!!

/Surrounded (the REAL one) takes a deep breath!!!!!!!!!! In...out....Innnn....ouuuuutttt!!!

/grunt!!!!

/me's absorbed in the NY Giants beating those - other - frozen bastards!!

/Burrrrrr!!!!!!

Man, fuck the Giants :mad:

Superbowl ain't even worth watching this year. Pats versus Giants, the last two teams i want to see. I really wish Green Bay coulda pulled it out because they would have been decent opposition for the Patriots. Ahhh well, hopefully Farve comes back next year because he can't end his career on that pass :(

By the way, sorry if i came off as a dick just there :lol: Been a rough day on the football front... not to mention the recover-from-killer-party front :lol:

We forgive you, Zach. ;)

Jax<-thankful for her Sharks since her Raiders sucked arse for yet another year *sigh*

Man, fuck the Giants :mad:

By the way, sorry if i came off as a dick just there :lol: Been a rough day on the football front...

We forgive you, Zach. ;)

Not sure **I** do....but I'll think about it!!! :)

nfl_ny_giants.gif

Still feelin' my wEy around, yo!

P.S. Thanx ~ SS!!!!

Rhonda! She finally made it in! Good to see ya and welcome home. This is a great site and Jax and Daron have really pulled through for us.

I was glad that Eli made it... Can't wait to see him upstage his big brither... Giants gave the Pats a tough time in Foxborough a few weeks back... This could be a good game!
Go Giants!!
495881_ecd9fdd5f7.jpg