Cliff Burnstein 'Death Magnetic' Sound Complainers Are A Tiny Minority

...but I really can't wait till this board doesn't talk about Metallica anymore :D

Totally fucking agree!!

First blabbermouth and then here (or first here and then blabbermouth??), i had enough of fucking metallica, really guys leave it, im not interested in the remixes neither, doesn´t matter if they are great or what , but with all this metallithing (argh hating myself now for writing that word) is getting me sick :puke:

And yeaa, Tiny minority, but at least so big to make the fucking guy had to say
someting about it, fuck him, the album sucks!! 98% people who are listening to sonical crap.

Please guys no more Metallithreads, (argh, again!!!!):lol:

I think there are more interesting thing to discuss that something that has already being fucked up, it´s not whining, but it´s bored to open the forum and see about 5 threads of something metallica related, this is getting close to E! with all that Brittney shit, the only thing i found interesting is the stuff Dan has posted.

That is so typical for the Metallica-way of dealing with such issues: "We can't make it right for everybody.... blablablabbermouth.... Somebody's always complaining...wahwah.... We still like the songs on St.Anger...". Same old game.

Metallica, Metallica, Metallica...

jan_brady.jpg

:lol:

Metallica, Metallica, Metallica...

jan_brady.jpg

:lol:

That pretty much sums it up! :lol:

I understood all of the attention this got in the first few days because of the horrible audio quality but all of these threads are far beyond beating a dead horse. If that sound wasn't what the band wanted it wouldn't have made it to pressing.

Metallica suceeded with their scheme to gain additional publicity. Mission accomplished. I'm sure they are reading this somewhere while laughing and counting their earnings.

Well, things are the way they are but "He says 98% of listeners are "overwhelmingly positive" is such bullshit.. How the hell would he know? Did he ask all those 700 000+ (or whatever) people??

I don't think this thread is really about the audio quality, since everyone already know it's junk. This thread is more about the amount of bullshit in that statement, and the general way they are dealing with this situation, with even more bullshit.

Even with the horrible clipping, the new Metallica album doesn't suck anywhere nearly as bad as the new Judas Priest. :puke:

....and Priest is the whole reason I got into music!

^^^

This is way too funny. I about lost my shit at the end of the video for the Rush - Aural sodomy edition remaster.