Clips of new Nevermore???

sorry guys, I know we said we would keep you up to date with things, but its been so hectic, I really haven't had time. Finishing mastering today, you'll have to wait ;o)

Probably doesn't matter if the band gives permission when the record label says no. It's just the way CM seems to do things. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

kaomao said:
Ok it's not legal at all, but if the band gives the permission I think that 30 seconds clips are just a promotion, something of what we can hear on the new record!
Guys I can't wait to listen to the new record!!!!
Anyway, hoping it will be killer!

Maurizio
yeah, those kinds of things are always under the control of the label... and rightly so as they've paid for the entire recording and all related expenses.... i'm referring soley to signed bands, of course.

I wouldn't mind another video (if Andy ever gets any spare time, of course). Maybe one of Loomis recording guitars?
I love those videos; I watch the Nevermore, Kreator and Testament ones all the time (but then, I am a huge dork).

I was actually watching the Testament, Kreator and Nevermore ones before - bloody awesome :)... one question if I may, Andy.

When you have the guitarist in the control room playing and the drummer in the livespace, what are you actually cutting there?

Is it a guide track?
Are you tracking drums but using the guitars as a guide for the drummer?
Vice versa?
Or are you just recording both simultaneously?

It's just been puzzling me whenever I see those shots.