Closing Ceremony

duellist

Apr 15, 2001
Ingle Farm, SA, Aust
Visit site
I was watching the closing ceremony of the winter Olympics, ( I work in a school, they neede someone to supervise, I thought it would be better then work, wrong!!)

Can anyone tell me who was the Drummer for Kiss? I could not be Peter criss as he was sitting upright and playing in time.

It was probably the same guy they used when they came here, I've forgotten his name though?

I just want to know what the Dinosaur Skeletons had to do with anything?

Id say it was probably Eric Singer! :)

The Dinosaurs were to signify how far behind Sydney everyone is when it comes to staging the greatest Olympics ever :D <-- Big smug grin :)

Originally posted by The Trooper

I heard that Kiss were lip-synching anyway though.

At least they would have warmed up the freezing arena... you know.. because they are the hottest band in the world.... geddit?

*sigh* I should get back to work

Okay well I just heard the mp3 of the performance. I would say its definitely not live! But it's not the studio version. They probably recorded the soundcheck, or recorded a studio version specially for this.

Just the one.

I'm guessing they probably did play live but on TV they overdubbed the sound from the soundcheck or whatever. That's usually what happens on TV specials I think.