Closure ending ??

Hügelgräber said:
And if you are bothered by those questions, you never had a real problem before. :D

I am bothered only by insulting questions...not knowing something about a relatively old album is not insulting. Therefore the reaction of the forum's "elders" shouldn't be with contempt.

and I agree...these things should be in the faq

Thanks everyone for your answers, at least I know my copy is ok.

Shadows Skulk said:
yeah all the cliche mockeries of the noobs are starting to come true, expect a 'WHOSE MELIDNA??/' thread soon

yeah and... sorry for that guy, but for me being a newbie in a forum doesn't mean anything at all, same for buying damnation's cd as the last one, so just calm down.

I find it hilarious that people act superior on an internet message board. "ROFLCOPTER NEWB!!!!!!1111111 LOLZ UR CD IZ BORKED LMFAO!!1111" If you dont like the "noob" threads, they dont bother to fucking post in them, dipshits.

hmmm look guys, if simple topics make you wanna kill people because you are too frustrated, you might want to try going in a mush pit in an Opeth's show for evacuating that, not in a FORUM. :err: I don't even know who you are, same for you so on what are you basing yourself for calling others newbies ? On a forum status ? You know, my definition of a newbie is someone who got no cd from a band and/or never went in their shows, even if they are grand masters in their forum. Everyway, it's not even a shame to be a newbie. I was once, and you were all too, so just stop posting when you got nothing to say. thanks