Cloud Constractor Cover BY Angel of Disease

AofD

New Metal Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cloud Constructor Cover BY Angel of Disease, withuot Vocals! Sorry for that!

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_dmAlW5pGk[/ame]

:)

We rehearsed almost 6 months, but also this variant far is not ideal, especially drums. But it is great honour to meet with your approval Asgeir.

Don't try to tell me that your drummer is more lazy than me.

Believe me, he is very lazy Asgeir, But nevertheless it one of the best in Georgia. By the way, is in idea to make a cover on Conjuring Collapse, But it while only in idea, my idea :D :D :D

Believe me, he is very lazy Asgeir, :D

You know why we're drummers? Because we can sit down...

But nevertheless it one of the best in Georgia. By the way, is in idea to make a cover on Conjuring Collapse, But it while only in idea, my idea :D :D :D

Heh, good luck! That's the song I did most jamming on in the studio. Why not try Spinning or Insect since there are tabs of them?

You know why we're drummers? Because we can sit down...

Heh, good luck! That's the song I did most jamming on in the studio. Why not try Spinning or Insect since there are tabs of them?

I do not assort music by tabs, exclusively hearing, to me so it is more convenient. And TO TELL THE TRUTH , I have not understood that there is written :heh::heh::heh:

sound good, man! not surprisingly, it still sounds great as an instrumental. but i still love the vocal lines in there.

i would love to do a cover of some spiral architect tunes.... but my fellow band mates would never do it... they just don't understand. not to mention we're probably not skilled enough (myself included).

sound good, man! not surprisingly, it still sounds great as an instrumental. but i still love the vocal lines in there.

i would love to do a cover of some spiral architect tunes.... but my fellow band mates would never do it... they just don't understand. not to mention we're probably not skilled enough (myself included).

To tell the truth I can sing vocal lines precisely as it sings Øyvind, but I cannot play and sing so complex parties at the same time, so I did not begin to risk.

i love the vocal lines in there as you but, sorry for that! I promise that in next time we shall make all as it at " A Scaptic's Universe! :)