Clutch

I love Clutch...awesome band, favorite albums are the self-titled album, Blast Tyrant, and Transnational Speedway...they are an amazing band live too.

I love Blues/Rock stuff. It is right up there with metal for me. I have yet to see them live though.

Just saw them live for the second time. I must say, they've gotten better since I saw them last! Can't wait to see them again!

Seen em open a show, and there was a major meh factor going on. Every song started to blend, and sleepiness started to take over. Their drummer is really good though I will give them that. He haw some beatz.

One of the worst bands I have ever heard.
I actually get somewhat embarassed when I hear them, I turn red and think
'why the fuck would someone listen to this on their own free will'

A disgrace to my hometown and music in general.

Clutch bores the shit out of me. I seen them live once and they got booed off the stage. No joke.
But if you like them...more power to you, it's just not my thing.

I guess you have to be into the blues rock, stoner rock stuff to like them. I would assume a lot of you wouldn't like them. I'll just keep such posts to myself next time thank you.

That's cool. A lot of those bands are cool. No one needs to like Clutch, but I find it hard to call ANY band a disgrace to music altogether. When did you see them when they got booed off stage? That's crazy, every time I've seen them they've always had a very positive crowd response.

yeah^ I dunno, take it as it is i guess. also bands like witchcraft dont have much to do with clutch, more homage to sabbath as a ton of bands do. Clutch is just a rockin band, shouldnt be taken seriously. besides i aint play this basically hates everything.

yeah^ I dunno, take it as it is i guess. also bands like witchcraft dont have much to do with clutch, more homage to sabbath as a ton of bands do. Clutch is just a rockin band, shouldnt be taken seriously. besides i aint play this basically hates everything.

You are exaggerating actually. I like lots of different music tbh.

That's cool. A lot of those bands are cool. No one needs to like Clutch, but I find it hard to call ANY band a disgrace to music altogether. When did you see them when they got booed off stage? That's crazy, every time I've seen them they've always had a very positive crowd response.
They opened up for Sevendust back in 96' I think it was. I was only 16 years old at the time and was into nu-metal etc. They got booed pretty bad and dropped their guitars in the middle of a song and walked off stage. Thats the first and only time I've ever seen that at a live show.

They opened up for Sevendust back in 96' I think it was. I was only 16 years old at the time and was into nu-metal etc. They got booed pretty bad and dropped their guitars in the middle of a song and walked off stage. Thats the first and only time I've ever seen that at a live show.

I was at the tour due to the presence of Stuck Mojo...loved those guys!

That's crazy. Never heard that story. I can believe it though.