Clutch

I was at the tour due to the presence of Stuck Mojo...loved those guys!
:erk: I used to love Stuck Mojo back in the day too. I recently heard one of their songs on HardAtak on Sirius satellite radio and I couldn't believe I ever liked those guys. It's just that rap metal is so bad. Stuck Mojo, Downset, Coal Chamber..they all suck.

:erk: I used to love Stuck Mojo back in the day too. I recently heard one of their songs on HardAtak on Sirius satellite radio and I couldn't believe I ever liked those guys. It's just that rap metal is so bad. Stuck Mojo, Downset, Coal Chamber..they all suck.

ugh i loathed coal chamber, but they seemed to open up for every band i saw over a 3 year period so i saw them so many friggin times...which made me hate them ever worse

ugh i loathed coal chamber, but they seemed to open up for every band i saw over a 3 year period so i saw them so many friggin times...which made me hate them ever worse
That's funny you mentioned that. Coal Chamber whored themselves out pretty bad. I seen them open up for Pantera, Machine Head, Sevendust, Snot, Fear Factory etc. :lol: I remember showing up late to shows just so I didn't have to see them again.

That's funny you mentioned that. Coal Chamber whored themselves out pretty bad. I seen them open up for Pantera, Machine Head, Sevendust, Snot, Fear Factory etc. :lol: I remember showing up late to shows just so I didn't have to see them again.

yeah i remember seeing them before typeo and megadeth among others....ive probably seen them at least 5 times and i fucking hate hate hate them