CoB at Bloodstock Open Air

janez79 said:
bloodstock festival sucks. the best festival is Donnington festival becouse of its tradition. and it has much better bands than these crappy bands whick no one has ever heard of them

Hey dickwad, I bet you've never even been to Bloodstock ?
Maybe your mum won't let you out after 7pm.

Stick to reading Kerrang and how great all those gay bands that they praise every week.

Plenty of people have heard the bands that play Bloodstock, mayeb you should get with it.

gaz said:
Hey dickwad, I bet you've never even been to Bloodstock ?
Maybe your mum won't let you out after 7pm.

Stick to reading Kerrang and how great all those gay bands that they praise every week.

Plenty of people have heard the bands that play Bloodstock, mayeb you should get with it.

Thank You! :D

I miss the old, complicated riffs... In hcdr theres to much "easy" shit. Listen to Deadnight Warrior and then listen to Bodom Beach Terror for example. There's a _total_ difference. As I said... I miss the complicated riffs.

yeah...it also doesnt have to be fucking complicated to be good...some people here are so fucking close minded and won't accept anything that isnt pure neo classical metal...all metal doesnt have to be goddamn neo classical. I love the shit as much as anyone else but I'm also willing to accept change and listen to stuff that is just "heavy". I have been playing shred guitar for almost 5 years (guitar for eight but most of that was just learning metallica, pantera etc.) and it is really nice to just sit back and listen to some pure metal tunes with nice grooves. Also, Bodom Beach Terror is a fucking awesome song...the riffs are very badass and it has got a nice groove to it. One more thing, the people here who say that the whole HCDR album is so easy to play I guarentee can't play most of it properly at all and is most likely sloppy. There are some good guitarists here but a lot of them just like to talk.

you bastards over seas have all the good concert options...well, i did see steve vai last night which was one of the most incredible shows ever but very rarely does something half way decent usually ever come around...