CoB cover of Britney Spears download

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
A radio-broadcast-quality MP3 of CHILDREN OF BODOM's cover of the BRITNEY SPEARS hit "Oops I Did It Again", which appears on CHILDREN OF BODOM's "In Your Face" single, is available for download at this location.

The "In Your Face" single, which is scheduled for release in Finland on August 17 via Spinefarm, will contain the following track listing:

01. In Your Face
02. Oops I Did It Again
03. In Your Face (censored version)

A total of two cover songs were recorded during the recording sessions for the group's new album, "Are You Dead Yet?". The second cover song, POISON's "Talk Dirty to Me"</B>, will be used as bonus track for the Japanese version of the album.

"Are You Dead Yet?" is scheduled for release on September 14 in Finland and September 19 in the rest of the world.

CHILDREN OF BODOM mastered "Are You Dead Yet?" on June 6 at Finnvox studios in Helsinki following a six-week recording/mixing session with producer Mikko Karmila.

CoB need to stop covering songs.

Tixx for Adelaide in my possession YESSS.

Suck shit Brisbane! :D

I have 2 death metal covers of The Final Countdown that are different, one is labelled Norther, the other Bodom. Both are good, the Bodom labelled one is thrashier and faster and sound much like Bodom, the Norther labelled one is a little more true with the keys and stuff. Both are great, whoever they are.

I haven't downloaded it, but I must say that some of Britney's early stuff (the songs that I've heard, anyway) is fantastic. "Baby One More Time" is one of the great pop songs of the 90s. I'm serious. It's amazing that a song like that was popular considering the time changes and stuff. If a metal band did that song and maybe changed some of the lyrics it would sound awesome. It also reminds me of DC Cooper-era Royal Hunt (haven't heard any of the John West stuff).

So yeah. Not a fan of Britney, but a couple of the singles I've heard rule.

Spiff said:
I haven't downloaded it, but I must say that some of Britney's early stuff (the songs that I've heard, anyway) is fantastic. "Baby One More Time" is one of the great pop songs of the 90s. I'm serious. It's amazing that a song like that was popular considering the time changes and stuff. If a metal band did that song and maybe changed some of the lyrics it would sound awesome. It also reminds me of DC Cooper-era Royal Hunt (haven't heard any of the John West stuff).

So yeah. Not a fan of Britney, but a couple of the singles I've heard rule.

I agree Spiff. Baby One More Time is a well written song.

I've heard their cover of TFC. I think its them.

Its shit too. That's why they should stop covering songs. It makes them too novelty.

bodom destroyed "somebody put something in my drink"

It's a fucking horrible cover of and utterly brilliant song. Here is a tip bands, don't cover Ramones, you can't pull it off.