COB declines offer for Gigantour

O god, that cocky son of a bitch couldn't say that they declined, "he withdrew"
God I hate him.

Virtually the only person I hate more than Dave Mustaine is Alexi Laiho. This news is only upsetting if a terrorist attack was scheduled for the tour.

That's killer, if I was in a band i'd turn it down. Who wants to share the same stage with Megadeth and Dry Kill Logic every night.

Tour conflicts don't matter. If the tour is gonna give them good exposure they should do it. Lacuna Coil cancelled some European festivals last year in order to do Ozzfest. While I am not a fan of them look how many more albums they sold in America because of that.

Erik said:
YOU MEAN BECAUSE CHILDREN OF BODOM IS A SATANIC BLACK METAL BAND

Yes, exactly. :err:

Darth Kur said:
I think that Dave's going to find even more bands wanting to distance themselves from him and his stupid arrogance.

Yes, exactly. [/real answer]

The Greys said:
That's killer, if I was in a band i'd turn it down. Who wants to share the same stage with Megadeth and Dry Kill Logic every night.

Do you like to get paid? Would you like to play a show with a popular metal band like Megadeth where there will be a lot of people to see your band?

Gallantry over Docility said:
Virtually the only person I hate more than Dave Mustaine is Alexi Laiho. This news is only upsetting if a terrorist attack was scheduled for the tour.

Explain?

CoB will be able to headline in America on their own pretty soon. All they need is one more pretty decent tour as a support band and they will have arrived as a major player in America. They are more than three quarters of the way there. They started off opening for Nevermore and Dimmu Borgir, then playing between Evergrey and Iced Earth and then opening for American big boys Lamb of God and Fear Factory. They have alot of fans. Gigantour could have put them over the top but it won't make or break them.