COB Guitar Clinic.

i was there. It kicked ass. I met Roope and Alexi, and hade a chat with them over a beer later. I got some pics i will post later, one of them is on www.scythes-of-bodom.com, and my small raport is there as well.

+ Nice clinic, and Roope said alot of funny stuff.

- The sound was not that great.
- All the fucking OMGALEXI!!!!oneoneone fanbois.:puke:

I was there taking pictures, Ill post them here later (when I get home.)

And yes, I have to agree with Something_wild. Fanbois everywhere. Took a shot at the fanboicrowd after the clinic aswell. You'll know what I mean when you see it hehe.

Excess said:
I was there taking pictures, Ill post them here later (when I get home.)

And yes, I have to agree with Something_wild. Fanbois everywhere. Took a shot at the fanboicrowd after the clinic aswell. You'll know what I mean when you see it hehe.

I saw you there, wearing a short skirt ^^
Don't thing you saw me, I was there working for Roadrunner Records :p
Btw, det är jag - Insision på helgon, du vet ;D:loco:

Something_Wild said:
I saw you there, wearing a short skirt ^^
Don't thing you saw me, I was there working for Roadrunner Records :p
Btw, det är jag - Insision på helgon, du vet ;D:loco:

Hehe, yes that was me. So you noticed the skirt haha, thanks I made it myself ;) Nope, did'nt see you. Promise that you say Hi the next time damn it. What's your next event?

Fan vad dumt det känns att skriva på engelska, men vad gör man inte för att allmänheten ska förstå :p

Excess said:
Hehe, yes that was me. So you noticed the skirt haha, thanks I made it myself ;) Nope, did'nt see you. Promise that you say Hi the next time damn it. What's your next event?

Fan vad dumt det känns att skriva på engelska, men vad gör man inte för att allmänheten ska förstå :p

I really don't know my next event. Probebly some The Unholy Alliance, or something. Otherwise, we might end upp on the same party somewhere :p Be sure to wair the skirt again - it looked kickass!

I'll promise to say hi next time :p