cob videos!

did COB record a video for the song 'COB'?cos ive never heard of one but it seems strange considering it was their biggest selling single and got to #1 and all that without a video

No, they didn't. BTW, anyone have any COB bootleg videos?

I have:

- Live In Russia bootleg VHS
- Live In Seoul bootleg VCD
- Live In Milwaukee Metal Fest bootleg VCD

Extendar: Visit the sin trade if you are looking for Children Of Bodom bootlegs. It's the site of my friend loWildChild. He has many bootlegs of Children Of Bodom. Call him the Children Of Bodom bootleg grandmaster.

Oh yes, how could I have forgotten that site. But well, as I practically don't have anything to offer in exchange except some money, I guess that makes things a bit more difficult..

Btw, I have 8 gigs as bootleg cd's. Though a couple of more wouldn't hurt...

Hmm... there is an interview video at nutcast.com which I would veeery much like to get my permanent storage-hands on... but it's stream-only asscrap... is there any way to save those fucking streams permanently or something similarilainen?

I think you can somehow save them, not so sure about how. Have you tried looking in the Temporary Internet Files after watching the stream? It may be possible to move it from there to a different folder and so on.. All I know for sure is that my friend has that interview on his com. That is if you mean the interview in Seoul or somewhere, there's some chinese/japanese/korean text on the lower corner every now and then..

Originally posted by Zarok666

Please tell me more about it.

Did you mean I have to tell you which gigs I have? Well, anyway, here's what I copied/pasted from http://www.geocities.com/the_sin_trade/# :

Bodom Night
Isle Of Hate
Tuska 2000
Destroys Milwaukee Metalfest XIV
Ignite Seoul Korea
Japan On Air East 2001
Live in Belgium 2001
Over Hamburg

I'm not so sure about that Japan On Air East 2001, but I have a bootleg recorded in Tokyo in 2001 so I guess it's the same.. I would very much like to have these:

Valencia 2001
Hydrogenius / Thessaloniki 2000
Wacken 98
Live at St. Petersbourg 1999
Rainbow / Mailand 1999

But as I said before, I practically don't have anything to offer..

Originally posted by zarathustra
Hmm... there is an interview video at nutcast.com which I would veeery much like to get my permanent storage-hands on... but it's stream-only asscrap... is there any way to save those fucking streams permanently or something similarilainen?

If it's windows media streaming video try ASF Recorder, maby it will work. Get it at http://non-standard.net/asf/

Originally posted by Zarok666
It's the site of my friend loWildChild. He has many bootlegs of Children Of Bodom. Call him the Children Of Bodom bootleg grandmaster.

Whawwwww!!!! The Children Of Bodom Bootleg Grandmaster!!! It sound cool!!! Hehehehe. Thanks Zarok, I love you. ROFLMAO. Remember, that site its not mine. Its of our. You, Kiran, Thomas and Me. Lately I havent time to update and make it better, cause I was ocuped not passing my final exams hahahaha. But I realy wanna made the site with you, my friends.

BTW.... Extendar, you HAVE things that I want!!!! Look at your private messages, man :)

Extendar,
Where in the hell did you get that bootleg of them at Milwaukee Metalfest!!?? I was AT THAT SHOW (and proud of it, hehe). Maybe I can see myself on the damn video getting clobbered trying to take pics when they first hit the stage:lol:

RACHEL:headbang: