Towards Dead End Video!

Pretty good, to bad the quality sucked though :(

BTW, I will probably get the new album om sunday as mp3´s ;)

Originally posted by Suatana

Wtf?
What are you talking about? What new album :confused: ?

What album do you think m8? The new CoB album OFC :)

I don´t expect you guys to belivie it but this guy Im getting it from has never dissapointed me before. The last album I got from him a few months before the release was the new Falconer, didnt like that to much though. The S/T one was better!

Originally posted by Sympozium
Too bad it hasn't been recorded yet.

Are you 100% sure? Talked to some ppl a few days ago and they said they where finished...

Originally posted by T.N.T
Are you 100% sure? Talked to some ppl a few days ago and they said they where finished...

Finished before they started? Interesting...:rolleyes:
They finished the recordings to their new single some weeks ago. But I don't believe either that you will get the 2 new songs on Sunday.

By the way: This live video is ok. Just another video bootleg of Children Of Bodom.
But why the fuck do people have heads??? :mad:

Originally posted by Zarok666

Finished before they started? Interesting...:rolleyes:
They finished the recordings to their new single some weeks ago. But I don't believe either that you will get the 2 new songs on Sunday.

Damn, I must have been misinformed then. :(

Try to install DivX newer version. BTW.... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! ITS VALENCIA 2001!!! WHY!!!??? me cago en la puta, alberto!!! joooooooder!!!! como es posible? espero que respondas a mis PM, tron!!! ME CAGO EN LA PUTA JODER!!!!