Cob in ireland????

havent a clue...theres every chance i guess. Trivium are HUGE in the uk, and keep selling out every gig.

It makes sense, as much as Trivium suck, that Bodom should tour with them to get UK exposure and have their record label sound in the knowledge that the tour will sell-out.

It paves the way for Bodom touring on their own, i reckon anyway.

-Gavin- said:
Shame you'd have to pay for a trivium gig.

Exactly. I saw them this year and they are poor, very poor. The CD is over-produced to fuck and they just can't create that meaty sound live.

Not my choice to go...i was forced.

Final_Product said:
Exactly. I saw them this year and they are poor, very poor. The CD is over-produced to fuck and they just can't create that meaty sound live.

Not my choice to go...i was forced.

i didnt think they were bad live, although i had alittle drink on me so maybe thats y but as far as i can remeber they were good live:hotjump:

To be fair i was wasted too. But all in all...still pretty lame. Kerrang are so busy sucking their cocks to be objective and it was based on a live review i read there i decided to give in and go.

before anyone makes any kerrang comments...it was left on a train, so i had a browse. That shit hasnt been readable for years.

trivium suck live, i heard them at the download festival, he can't do the clean vocal parts he has to get the crowd to do it for him, and when he does try to do it, it sounds awful cuz he can't sing at the right pitch

-Gavin- said:
Shame you'd have to pay for a trivium gig.

i hate bitches like trivium that just carbon copy dave mustaine and james hetfield's guitar styles and whine that todays metal sucks. it really makes me angry. i flipped out when i saw that cob was touring with them.:hotjump: