COB in the UK

maliciousteve

New Metal Member
May 10, 2005
Does any one know if there are any plans for COB to play any shows in the UK? they haven't been here for 2 years (they had a huge response)

maliciousteve said:
Does any one know if there are any plans for COB to play any shows in the UK? they haven't been here for 2 years (they had a huge response)

They played here a few months back at Bloodstock Open Air. Dont know of any plans for a tour though.

Actually they've been to Norway two times before. I have a ticket for the show in Norway in february, tho it's an agelimit on the show so don't know if I'll get in. :cry: But also gonna see them in Sweden the day before, so that helps :p
And yeah I agree with -Gavin-, no excuse :p , I travelled to Finland to see them :D Hehe.

Lake-Bodom said:
Actually they've been to Norway two times before. I have a ticket for the show in Norway in february, tho it's an agelimit on the show so don't know if I'll get in. :cry: But also gonna see them in Sweden the day before, so that helps :p
And yeah I agree with -Gavin-, no excuse :p , I travelled to Finland to see them :D Hehe.

Really? When was the first time?

@-Gavin-: I'm gonna see them in Gothenburg. So the date is 03.02.06.

@TheSeldomlaid: Hatebreeder European Tour, 24.10.1999 (atleast it says so on scytes-of-bodom.com.)