COB in L.A.

Kristie

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2005
California
hello everyone. I am new. anyway, I was wondering if anyone has tried to get tickets for the show in Los Angelas (11/27) because I looked on ticketmaster and it said they were unavailable. SO does anyone know if they are already sold out or if they not on sale yet???

Yeah, the HOB on Sunset(hollywood) is sold out, but I think you may be able to get some tickets at the galaxy theatre. I ended up having to do that. Btw, who else is going to that?

that fucking sucks it's sold out. i am really disappointed. maybe i will go to san francisco insted. thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it!

Kristie said:
hello everyone. I am new. anyway, I was wondering if anyone has tried to get tickets for the show in Los Angelas (11/27) because I looked on ticketmaster and it said they were unavailable. SO does anyone know if they are already sold out or if they not on sale yet???

call the venue, it will be cheaper
ticketmaster charges you way more than the venue

how to i fuckin get tickets to the santa ana concert? i called the number on the website and some mexican guy answered the phone and it was not the venue. ticketmaster says the tickets are unavailable and all these other ticket sites don't have them:yell:

it was hard to get tickets

but I got them now for the santa ana. I am a happy girl now. See you guys there!

(thanks for the help too):headbang: