COB in Metal Injection

i dont wanna raise polemic issues, but dont you think laiho is a little arrogant in the interview? i mean, the guy might be just tired of answering to stupid questions, but still...

Awww, it was cool of Lake Laiho to do that for the people who can't watch it/ would have to spend a week downloading it whatever, but it's more fun with Alexi's accent. 'Helseeeeernkay' <3 Heh.

Enemy242 said:
i liked the interview and the conquer all video. the thing where they said my kid listens to gay music is stupid, they had them listen to dimmu borgir, slipknot and lamb of god. oh yeah, that sure is really metal music.
The whole story is stupid.... Brainwashing people into listening to "good" music. I mean, would you rather want to meet metalheads or brainwashed hip hoppers at metal gigs? Or even worse, would you like to be brainwashed into listening to hip hop? Besides, Enemy242 has a good point there: Good music is a question of taste, and there's no arguing about tastes anyway.

Lake_Laiho said:
[...] there was like this mass murder thing going on, theres a camping area at the lake and 14 agers went camping in there[...]
Fourteen agers were killed, now that's a muss murder indeed! :yow: Actually it was four teenagers who went on that camping trip :p No offence, dude, it's just a funny mistake, and overall the transcription is very well done :)

Ocean.Soul said:
i dont wanna raise polemic issues, but dont you think laiho is a little arrogant in the interview? i mean, the guy might be just tired of answering to stupid questions, but still...
Which parts do you find arrogant, and why? I agree with Heavenscent. The only remotely arrogant part is Alexi's dissing of German beer. And even calling that arrogant is really far-fetched, because to like or not to like beer is a question of taste, too.

Midnightblueshade said:
Fourteen agers were killed, now that's a muss murder indeed! :yow: Actually it was four teenagers who went on that camping trip :p No offence, dude, it's just a funny mistake, and overall the transcription is very well done :)
I thought he meant they where fourteen, but yea.. Thanks for the correction :)