COB in Metal Mania Festival 2004!

Raistlin1980

And justice for some
Oct 24, 2002
Madrid
MM2004.jpg

What a festival! And there are still many more groups to be confirmed! Last year it was one of the best festivals in europe (Maiden, Slayer, Blind Guardian, Motorhead, Stratovarius, Dio, Sepultura, Nightwish, etc), and it looks like this one will rock, too. Anyone coming?

Can't decide whether to go or not, since I don't know when and where the festival is. :err:

edit: Well, probably wouldn't be going anyhow.. And btw, seems that COB is gonna play Graspop also.

Damn it. With those bands playing I guess my friends will force me to go there if I'm in Spain by then. I'm sorry but I HATE the spanish summer. That festival's too hot for me. I'd rather go to other festivals in Northern Europe but they won't let me escape :ill:

_Quarantine_ said:
Damn it. With those bands playing I guess my friends will force me to go there if I'm in Spain by then. I'm sorry but I HATE the spanish summer. That festival's too hot for me. I'd rather go to other festivals in Northern Europe but they won't let me escape :ill:
You're right. Last Metal Mania i almost died burned :ill: It was in Villarrobledo (Albacete) and the camping was a horrible place (no grass, i ate lots of dust) :erk: . This year it may be in some other place. It would be a good idea to do it in the coast.

Yeah, they could do something like in Benicassim Festival. It's fucking hot too, but at least you have the beach next to the stage...
Have you actually heard something about MetalMania in a new location or is it just a wish?

I WANNA GO TO TUSKAAAAAAA and WACKEN, and this thing, and bloodstock, and and and. . .
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ubiquitos said:
that'll be an awesome festival! why arent there more good festivals in N. America
Because in N. America, theres no such thing as music. Its more comonly referred to as a "media/social tool," or my personal favorite "a profitable, unethical, capitalistic, greedy, business with a never ending cycle of supply and demand."

Extendar said:
I'll go for a smoke!
Good call. im gonna follow suit