Festivals everywhere

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I live close to Bilbao (Basque Country) use google map if you don't know where it is!!
Years ago, I had to drive many kilometres to see festivals or live shows, things have changed in the last few years, very close to where I live...

3 years ago in Metalway Fest I (3 days) Accept (reunited), Manowar, Korn, COB, Kreator, Running Wild, Motorhead, Saxon...

2 years ago in Metalway Fest II (3 days) Megadeth, Testament, Blind Guardian, Arch Enemy, celtic Frost, Helloween, Gamma Ray...

Last year in BBK Live Fest (3 days) Iron Maiden and Metallica within other less "metal" bands.

This year in June Kobetasonik festival on june it's coming Judas Priest and Kiss with other bands in a 2-day festival.

And this year on July Metallway III, a bit further (1 hour by car), Iron Maiden, Manowar, Motorhead and a great bunch of good bands (still not confirmed).

The best of this is that I can return home every night avoiding the unhealthy campings full of pubes and pukes.:puke:

Thanks Satan for the present:headbang::headbang:

have to agree with you guys on this camping at wacken this year was probally the greatest time of my life.