3. Matti ja Teppo - Satoi tai Paistoi
4. Asa - Loppuasukas
5. Jippu - Kuka teki minusta tän naisen
6. Poets of The Fall - Revolution Roulette
7. Kari Tapio - Kaksi maailmaa
8. Lauri Tähkä & Elonkerjuu - Tuhannen riemua
9. Teräsbetoni - Myrskyntuoja
10. In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose

Metal in numbers 1, 9 and 10. Well, Teräsbetoni is "metal", but it's still better than Mariah Carey being there!! :lol: And Asa is the only hip hop or rap artist on the list.

I honestly don't care what the album ranked on the billboard. That's a list made of fail right there, no matter what's on it.

Fact is, Blooddrunk is an awesome album. And whether it's ranked 7, 1, or 100, it's not gonna change.

www.archambault.ca - Canada top English music:

top5anglo.jpg

Well Finnish chart top 10:

1. Children Of Bodom - Blooddrunk
2. Duffy - Rockferry
3. Matti ja Teppo - Satoi tai Paistoi
4. Asa - Loppuasukas
5. Jippu - Kuka teki minusta tän naisen
6. Poets of The Fall - Revolution Roulette
7. Kari Tapio - Kaksi maailmaa
8. Lauri Tähkä & Elonkerjuu - Tuhannen riemua
9. Teräsbetoni - Myrskyntuoja
10. In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose

Metal in numbers 1, 9 and 10. Well, Teräsbetoni is "metal", but it's still better than Mariah Carey being there!! :lol: And Asa is the only hip hop or rap artist on the list.

forget having mariah carey on there, the REAL embarrassment is having someone like hannah montana on there. I was on her show once and had to be around her for a long time, and let me tell you, she has a HORRIBLE fucking voice. altho you could probably notice from her show itself. It's so sad how people like her can become singers.

@ Mystique1721 I agree with the whole hannah montana thing. Why the hell is she famous? Or look at all the shitty rappers that do nothing, but make retarded songs that have no point at all. For instance I heard a songs with the lyrics "Bitches bounce your tities." WTF!? America is the only country that makes people famous for no fucking reason. I thank the metal gods my son listens to metal and not that rap/hip-hop shit his friends listen too :puke: I much rather him listen to the screaming vocals of Alexi rather that trash. :Smug: