COB in Toronto, Ontario for next headlining tour!

COB in toronto?

• Total voters
Waaaaaaay to stay on topic... but ok, here goes:

-[chop]- said:
Hes not 14 and for the arguing with your parents you seem to have experience in that...so be a dude and help him out...whats so special with having a gf Oo?! and he can go to concerts...
Um, k... so you admit he's fat? :p:lol: and how do you know so much about him, are you his boyfriend or something, is that why you're opposed to girlfriends? j/k

But seriously.. how about this.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, DON'T TALK TO ME! If you have nothing better to do with yer lives than talk to people you don't like, I suggest you take up a hobby. I mean before, I was just fucking around, you know, friends ripping on friends (with exception to anything I said about Rider cause he's a racist.) and it didn't mean anything. But now since people seem to be you know, TAKING IT SERIOUSLY, I'd just like to remind you... it's just a forum, not your life. Lighten up. Anyways, if you don't like me, I don't give a fuck, but please refrain from talking to me then. Be mature :D:D I know you can do it!

Heartless_Name said:
Waaaaaaay to stay on topic... but ok, here goes:

Um, k... so you admit he's fat? :p:lol: and how do you know so much about him, are you his boyfriend or something, is that why you're opposed to girlfriends? j/k

But seriously.. how about this.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, DON'T TALK TO ME! If you have nothing better to do with yer lives than talk to people you don't like, I suggest you take up a hobby. I mean before, I was just fucking around, you know, friends ripping on friends (with exception to anything I said about Rider cause he's a racist.) and it didn't mean anything. But now since people seem to be you know, TAKING IT SERIOUSLY, I'd just like to remind you... it's just a forum, not your life. Lighten up. Anyways, if you don't like me, I don't give a fuck, but please refrain from talking to me then. Be mature :D:D I know you can do it!

yeah i can be mature...im older then you :)

theyre not coming to Toronto yet because they came here 3 times last year. I hope theyll do another North American tour this year though, after December, maybe around March (like last year), and theyd come to Toronto