COB Interviews

the WOW's were great

SALL MON! LOL

ah man, AWESOME interview always better when they're half in the bag rather then hungover as hell :lol:

:danceboy:

If they change singers, my vote still goes to Henkka. XD

Fantastic interview. The new, interesting questions were a hell of a lot more interesting for everyone. Loved Janne: "We were so grateful not every jerk-off-oo, sorry, journalist-was stupid enough to ask that question."

What might actually work:

Henkka: vocals, rhythm guitar
Janne: drums
Alexi: keyboard
Roope: lead guitar
Jaska: bass

At least for an easy track. It would be crazy as shit to see that.

What might actually work:

Henkka: vocals, rhythm guitar
Janne: drums
Alexi: keyboard
Roope: lead guitar
Jaska: bass

At least for an easy track. It would be crazy as shit to see that.
Henkka: he can do that
Janne: No idea. Doubt it.
Alexi: he can do that as long as there are no solos
Roope: No problem
Jaska: No idea. Doubt it.

I know Janne used to play drums before COB - but something about it just makes me laugh, I can't imagine him behind a drumset without myself laughing. Maybe he'd be like Jussi 69 or this guy with very flamboyant style!

And Alexi with keyboards - gets me thinking of one arm stretched way out in front of him, with one finger half-assedly beating out the lead in Downfall. "I fucking hate this motherfucking job!"

Got the Soundi-magazine yesterday and I think the interview is pretty good. Anyway, its almost 3-page long interview so probably wont have the energy to translate the whole thing today. Almost half way through, hopefully will finish it tomorrow. But yeh, just wanted to let you guys know that the translation is on its way :)