COB Interviews

He sounds like all the italian and spanish moto GP drivers. Funnily enough, Alexi speakes without any accent (or almost). Even Henkka has some accent when he speakes english (or my all time favorite - Rrrrrope!) .

They could do it, but are fans interested in hearing crap songs from their 4th album when they get wet of the idea of hearing an unplayed / good rare songs from their 2nd and 3rd album? They've been playing almost the whole HCDR album every gig since 2003... They should be playing Hood but they don't get it, instead they've been playing that horrible title song. No-one wants to hear Triple Corpse or YBOD, really.
I understand it would be convenient and probably draw some fans in that haven't been going to their gigs for the same setlist... but don't expect such a thing to suddenly draw in outsiders.

If they had to play a full album at this point I think... I would say Blooddrunk, but that 7th and 5th song are so bad... AYDY would be option 2 but the songs 6 and 7 and 9 are so bad... Nah, just make a fresh setlist. Here's a recommendation:

Deadnight
Warheart
Hatebreeder
Children of Decadence - full
Taste of My Scythe
Chokehold
Hood
Knuckleduster
Living Dead
Punch Me I Bleed
Hellhounds
One Day You Will Cry
Halo
Horns
Prayer

This is what you're gonna do, now get to practice and just do it.

I get the feeling they're now preparing to do the HCDR full album tour. Why is that interview about HCDR and not their new album?

Anyway, they just don't get it. Fans don't care about HCDR, they care about the blue and green album. But since the American scene is what they care for and their style has changed so much it's better they do a HCDR tour than a tour of the earlier albums. I don't care cos I really only care about Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood and Chokehold from that album.

I actually happened to ask Alexi about anniversary album tour couple of days ago. He said that they haven't talked about doing that kind of tour yet, but if they did it would be weird cause of some songs in those albums being bad. lol so yeah, no HCDR tour.

They could have a period in their set when they use only red and yellow lights and play the following songs back to back: Needled, Sixpounder, Chokehold, Beach, Angels, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood.

Blooddrunk would be best option in my opinion for a full album tour, considering their current sound which limits everything pre-2003. That album has strong, dark energy pumping all the way through (with the couple hickups and bumps that go by the name Smilex and Done.) But obviously we'll be lucky if they every play any other song from that album besides the title track anymore.

I also like Blooddrunk. Not sure I would consider it the ideal album for a full album show though.

Blooddrunk has a little more atmosphere and pumping energy going on in the beats.

When it comes to soundworld tho, HCDR is my least favourite.

Blooddrunk was their worst in my opinion too but I still liked it. As dthmtl3 said, there are songs like Banned From Heaven, One Day You Will Cry or even more brutal songs like Roadkill Morning which make it a pretty nice album. Oh ! And I forgot Smile Pretty For The Devil.
But I also agree that this wouldn't be nice for a full album live. If they had to do this I would ask for HCDR or SW. I would like to hear SW played fully with a decent sound (And imagine The Nails live *-* )

Yeah, in comparison to their other albums Blooddrunk lacks something. But it has good sound and if you listen to it independently of the rest, it's a solid album.

Terroriser #265.
gcgNevxuryA.jpg
BEfS2jW3-tk.jpg

Reactions: sleeper666
This album has desert soundworld. I can see sand everywhere. Especially Horns intro is a direct visualization of a sandstorm whipping particles in your face and seizing your breath. I just need more atmosphere and electricity. Other feelings than just anger. Oh and btw the My Bodom chorus makes me see a rainy wind blowing against a person.

The War of Razors keyboard has such a desert night atmosphere in Tokyo Warhearts.

It's so funny. With the last two albums especially they've had the same questions and answers 100% and usually in the same order. :)

Why is Alexi scared of silence? He gets depressed? Too much playing guitar alone is not good.

Last edited: