COB Interviews

And that producer is Mikko Karmila expect vocal tracks will be produced Peter Tägtgren who will also look after "programmings and synthesizer sounds". Alexi and Roope are also doing some instrumental songs for upcoming Finnish guitar heroes album.

and when is this Finnish Guitar Heroes album coming out? anybody know?

I checked the Alexi interview on the new Inferno magazine. Just questions about touring and the usual worthless shit. Wish I could interview the guy as nobody can ask the obvious interesting questions. Just randon interviewers who don't even know the band and ask the same questions from every band.

All Alexi said about the new album was that it sounds somewhat different, then again pretty much the same, and that half of the songs are same tempo as AYDY, and half have this old school thrash tempo, and that it surely is heavy.

So of course as I said it's gonna be a little faster and very heavy..

Something funny Alexi revealed:

"Remember I've never been a friend of the internet. We'd just pulled this gig, and I was heading to the tour bus. At the backside of the bus there was some fucking angry-looking large blondie. She suddenly started shouting at my face: where the hell have you been, wtf, we were supposed to meet here and there and then.. I said to her, excuse me but who the fuck are you. It was some stripper from Alaska, who'd agreed a date with "me" on myspace - and obviously I have no myspace sites! She was screaming that she'd lost 3.000$ to get there, and the dude's not interested a bit.. Pretty heavy shit, but you could use your brain."

Bet my ass it was Lady Laiho..

"Remember I've never been a friend of the internet. We'd just pulled this gig, and I was heading to the tour bus. At the backside of the bus there was some fucking angry-looking large blondie. She suddenly started shouting at my face: where the hell have you been, wtf, we were supposed to meet here and there and then.. I said to her, excuse me but who the fuck are you. It was some stripper from Alaska, who'd agreed a date with "me" on myspace - and obviously I have no myspace sites! She was screaming that she'd lost 3.000$ to get there, and the dude's not interested a bit.. Pretty heavy shit, but you could use your brain."

:guh:

:lol:

Yeh, people are stupid...

I checked the Alexi interview on the new Inferno magazine. Just questions about touring and the usual worthless shit. Wish I could interview the guy as nobody can ask the obvious interesting questions. Just randon interviewers who don't even know the band and ask the same questions from every band.

All Alexi said about the new album was that it sounds somewhat different, then again pretty much the same, and that half of the songs are same tempo as AYDY, and half have this old school thrash tempo, and that it surely is heavy.

hahaha :lol: :lol:

Lady_Numbskull is from Arizona, not Alaska. And it IS dumb to fall for some pathetic fuck who pretends to be someone else. Oh well, people ARE fucking dumb.

*gasps* Joonahs!!!!! I think i seriously know who that is and she might have been on the forums once...only one prob...she isn't fat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess we can find this genius in myspace, in order to have a laugh at her:heh:
I'm searching all the friends of the Alexi Laiho impersonators right now, in case I find sth.
As I go through the profiles, I find more and more fucking idiots who think that they talk to Alexi Laiho. It's quite funny..

Yeah, that's a good question. But the interview reads: "at the backside of the bus..." I mean, you can't even approach a band's tour bus?