cob kicks ass!

fivemagics77

Jan 10, 2004
fuck man im just listening to children of bodom now (the song) and man, they kick serious ass.........what are your fav tracks?

mine....in no particular order

1. towards dead end
2. children of decadence
3. children of bodom
4. needled 24/7
5. hate me

Stuff like this should be in offtopic, as it's not informative of anything important...

I don't like to name favorites usually... but if I had to pick:

From SW: Red Light In My Eyes (both parts)
HB: Black Widow, Wrath Within
FtR: Mask of Sanity, Taste of My Scythe, Hate Me! Northern Comfort
HCD: Sixpounder, Angels Don't Kill, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood, Hate Crew Deathroll

Stun: It beats getting threads here from those other pricks bashing and talking the same shit
wink.gif

Actually, I myself have times when I'm listening to a certain CoB song ..maybe not my favorite at the moment, but then have a sudden realization that it kicks large amounts of ass.

Kissing the Shadows
Follow The Reaper
Towards Dead End
Downfall
In the Shadows
Your Better Off Dead
Hate Crew Deathroll

Every time I listen to Bodom I can't help but smile cuz the music to fucking cool and ever since I finally got to see them in November I picture Janne making some funny ass angry metal man faces at me and it makes me laugh, every time.

thats kind of like me and SW. i hadnt heard it straight through in a while and this weekend i put it in and was just blown away. how could i have forgotten about this?

Towards Dead End
Black Widow
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Children of Bodom
Red Light in My Eyes (1 & 2)
Bodom After Midnight
Everytime I Die
Hate Me!
Angels Don't Kill

Those are just my favourite tracks. Hatebreeder's my favourite album, so I like all the songs on that one.