COB Live Videos

I got the Total Video Converter thing, but how do i set it up to convert videos?

EDIT: i think i got it, but i need a registration code

xshadowsoulsx said:
I got the Total Video Converter thing, but how do i set it up to convert videos?

EDIT: i think i got it, but i need a registration code

Just click, "I want to try it more".

I think you'll find the quality is complete shit so you'd be best off downloading it from the FPT or a torrent.

then it shows a folder and i dont know what to do from there

Edit: right now its in the google video format, did i need it to be in the flash format first?
If you say its complete shit, i think ill just find another way to get it, thanks though

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
don't mess with the 1337 krew. we'll fuck you up :lol:

you too you bag of queer.
you dont even have that many posts...

we are going to have to go through this sooo many times as the new waves come in. that is not TWHs,it was a show they taped. Then they put the audio of TWH's over it because mabye they didnt do too good that time. You can see that around 1:15 he growls and he is nowhere near the mic.

Don't forget that the show of the Tokyo Warhearts CD was recorded on two days (July 10th and 11th) and at least one of these shows was filmed. That's why the audio and video of these two dates were mixed together for the official Silent Night Bodom Night video.

I don't know who owns the rights on the video of the full show (probably Spinefarm or Toys's Factory, COB's former Japanese record company) but maybe some live material of it will be released on the COB DVD. I don't have high hopes on that though.

There are also some legends that some Japanese bootleg traders own the full video of the Tokyo show.

xshadowsoulsx said:
yeah but you cant download the video, and i wanted them so i could put on a dvd to watch whenever
of course u can download it..
download the googleplayer and check "my documents/my videos/google"

try using "isohunt.com"
of course download bitcoment or something like that

I have a DVD drive/burner but I don't have the software or something or another to actually get it to fucking work. I put Nosturi and live in Japan on DVD but it's a data disc so it plays on the computer, but not on a DVD player. Fucking Gay.

that sucks, yeah mine has a drive and a burner, but it fucking takes forever, and im fucking pissed because it was going for a few hours and a fucking error occured and it fucked up, so now i have to do it all over again, but i put Japan '03 on this time becuase i made it so it could hold more space, ill probably have to try it again when i go to bed so it doesnt have anything to possibly mess it up.

also, i always see these dvds on ebay that people make, how much do you think i could make on one of these? it has 3 live shows and 7 vids, i think