cob news (in finnish)

Luckily I understand Finnish. Here the most important stuff from it:
Children Of Bodom is going to Astia studios in March to record two new songs + one cover song for an EP. The EP will also feature a DVD with the brand new Sixpounder promo video and most likely also a "Children Of Bodom presents Helsinki" video clip for the fans around the world. The band is also planning to go to studio in late 2004 and putting out an album in early 2005.

Reactions: Torgoth and Tuska
I dont know if you guys know this or not. But I fucking love CoB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

A new Sinergy coming out, CoB in the states again, and more Bodom on the way!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking A Peter :headbang:

no your wrong..its in swahili, which i happen to know. it says alexis hamster named burt die recently. also the north american tour dates will be replaced by their northern africa tour called the fight west nile virus tour. im sorry for the misunderstandings. oh ya, and they are going in the studio in march to record the new lion king soundtrack.

Reactions: Torgoth
Yep.

I read an interview with Alexi and he said that a new CoB album could be out before the end of this year. But, as we all know it, things may get delayed, so I guess it will go to 2005 anyways.

> For your comedy needs:
> To me the bottom line is that these songs are so dense and so musical, where the fuck do you
> begin putting in the guitar solos? - Kirk Hammet of Metallica regarding St. Anger

hahahaha that filled my comedy needs alright!!! on the whole fkn album, does hetfield even play anything away from the first 4 or 5 frets on the low strings? ..... and i wonder if he -even once- uses a pick upstroke :) :)