COB-OT Quotes

You're all emos!

do you know that the orginal meaning of emo stands for emotional? no matter what, every fucking type of music has some kind of emotion attached to it... from cannibal corpse to coldplay to mars volta to john coltrane to johnny cash. music is inspired by feeling and emotion to begin with...so stop trying to follow the trend by telling us that we're following the trend just cuz we say bodom music has beauty in it. it's not the same thing as the real shitty emo shit that is out there (or what everyone now days knows to be emo) :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

What a fucking troll-tard :lol:

Ψ At the Heart of Winter Ψ (MegustaMucho)dit :
would you fuck a deaf girl, even if she was very hot :lol:?

¥ Alexis Wild Child ¥ (The Nerevarine)dit :
Of course :lol:

viktor... (Vikk_Cavenagh)dit :
of course :lol:

I'd fuck anything in motion :lol:

Stephen_Hawkins_by_WaTungClam.jpg

lol..this is a convo between me and thomas aka bodomite, about canadian weapon use and cow tipping, haha.

X-;cráckër;. poop-» [.x.x.] Dark and difficult times lay ahead. Soon we must face the choice of what is right and what is easy sayslol. man..my goal in life, is to go cow tipping.
Bödömite says:
they wont feel it
-X-;cráckër;. poop-» [.x.x.] Dark and difficult times lay ahead. Soon we must face the choice of what is right and what is easy says:
thomas. sorry, guns are illegal in canada
Bödömite says:
DUDE
Bödömite says:
YOUR KIDDING
Bödömite says:
OMG
Bödömite says:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bödömite says:
ok
Bödömite says:
bow and arrows
-X-;cráckër;. poop-» [.x.x.] Dark and difficult times lay ahead. Soon we must face the choice of what is right and what is easy says:
no, not unless you have a hunting license and you have proof that your going hunting.
Bödömite says:
uuhmm
lol, thats illegal too.
Bödömite says:
damn
and sort of weapon.
Bödömite says:
uuhmmm
Bödömite says:
what if i just smack the cow upside the head with my cock and it dies from shock

- SuΦdeath - The sign of your horns, Is my dearest vision, They impale all holy and weak. says:
maroque
Joel -- Beyond The Dark Sun///blinded by euphoria says:
wtf quer sa
- SuΦdeath - The sign of your horns, Is my dearest vision, They impale all holy and weak. says:
omg
laisse faire
inculte
=/
inculte ?
hahahahah

asti d'acadien :lol:

maroque
wtf quer sa
omg
laisse faire
inculte
=/
inculte ?
hahahahah

asti d'acadien :lol:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA