COB Pics

You know it's funny you mentioned that because the "Jesus LOL ", "Panzer's Tattoo ....", & "How are you" threads (from the off topic section) are gone too! I had just posted on them earlier! What's going on????:confused:

......and yes, I tried the search link and they didn't show up!:bah:......before it got disabled.:bah:

MetalAges said:
So finally got this update installed for the forum. You WILL notice there are some little things missing here and there. I'm working on cleaning up the dust and tweaking stuff right now. Nothing I am doing should affect posting etc. though, so please, enjoy the new version of the forum! You're going to notice some very cool things. I will work on an update outlining new features etc.

Maybe that's the cause.

Midnightblueshade said:
I ate it - yesterday any thread I wanted to post in was gone after submitting :p o_O

Wow, you must have been really hungry!:lol::lol:

5a.jpg

bshc2.jpg

children_of_bodom.jpg

http://www.metalmonk.co.uk/photography/mmphotos_0005.html

Thanx metalhatebreeder! Great pics.:D
Any idea when and where the first one was taken?!? Haha, it's too funny when Allu sticks his tongue out like that. (And wow, is he pale and thin...!)
The Bloodstock ones rule too btw.:)

gallery1126621910msg986432nr.jpg

gallery1127429431msg2185841ct.jpg

gallery1127429438msg2185859zz.jpg

Metal Hammer Magazine of Germany-Alexi and Ville Valo (HIM)
Posted these before but i don't think anyone saw them since the thread was deleted not long after i posted 'em.

metalhatebreeder said:

Damn Alexi is in need of a tan.....it looks like COB are posing with Casper the Ghost and some other guy!:lol: But that's a pretty cool picture anyway and an awesome link too!;)