Japan reviews and pics?!?

you fuck off. party pooper. this conversation was fun till you came in and screwed it up. arrogance? wtf? piss ant child? what were you doin when you were 16? im sure you were a model of virtue, huh?

At 16 i was smoking enough pot to kill a small horse...but one thing i wasn't doing was making fun of another country...shame on you, SHAME on you...

Final_Product said:
At 16 i was smoking enough pot to kill a small horse...but one thing i wasn't doing was making fun of another country...shame on you, SHAME on you...

Fuckin' wake up and smell the sarcasm.

oh, sarcasm, im used to dickheads on here like Bryan up there who think there fuckin moderaters or somethin tellin me what to do. cool name by the way, final product is a badass live song.

the thing is man, you dont see me mocking a language i dont understand, and its not my fault that your an uneducated egotistical discriminating bastard whose unjust actions just slightly make this world a tiny bit shittier than it used to be. so yeah ill tell you off for that, moderator or not, your injustice deserved to be answered by someone, and it just happened to be me. oh and at 16 last i remember, i was accepting of culture.

C'mon guys...relax. It was a low-brow mocking of another nation, not a declaration of a full scale hate war. I wouldnt go as far as calling it an injustice, dude is 16 and you should really be worrying about bigger problems the world faces.

Hi! I'm new here!
and I am japanese.

The setlist on SOB is of Tokyo(2nd day) show.
Other shows in Osaka, Fukuoka, Tokyo(1st day), and Hiroshima, had SN,BN.
At this time, only tokyo(2nd day) show had dead night warrior.

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Jesse- said:
Damn! I want to hear that Drum Solo, but I doubt that someone has it... Zarok? :(
Nope.

gilbite said:
The setlist on SOB is of Tokyo(2nd day) show.
Other shows in Osaka, Fukuoka, Tokyo(1st day), and Hiroshima, had SN,BN.
At this time, only tokyo(2nd day) show had dead night warrior.
Cool, thanks for the info!

I've been e-mailing the girl that I was talking to here in this thread in Japanese and she's been to the show on Ocotber ninth in Fukuoka and she has a couple pics too, but she's not very good at explaining herself in English. I tried to tell her to write a review and post the pics, but she kind of apprehensive about doing so....