COOL PICS thread

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
Ok. This is the cool pics thread. Just post the best pics ya have, ok? (Hehehehe. Perhaps this thread must be called "I loose the bet with Christoph about the World Cup 2K2" hahahahaha. Okay. here is the first pic, bodom fans.

PD: Mark, please dont ban me, this is only a bet. And its a beautiful picture, man!!!! BTW, Korea won Spain today.... :(

:lol:

- KEWL PIC 01 -

8.jpg

:D hähähä.... Am I STILL sick or something? :D

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Oh f*ck man!!! This is DISGUSTING! :puke: :puke:

(the first pic too...:yuk: )

The first pic rulez! I bet every male board member here likes it. If not, then he must be gay. :D

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Maybe the MALES like it, but what would you say If I'd put a kissing gay couple's pic here??? :(

:ill: I guess I would puke. Maybe you can see a pic of some gays here soon, because loWildChild is going to loose his next bet...;)

First pic was awesome (needing drooling smiley) sorry for female Cob-fans :)

Rappio, This pic proves how sick you can be :p I really hope that you don't spoil finnish discussion with that! oh, but that old lady won't beat Christina Scabbia...NEVER! :)

um04.jpg

Well, what kind of cool pics loWildChild meant? Funny, sexy or just beautiful scenerys? 'Cause IMO Miss Scabbia's pic is pretty cool :p

Well, girls should post men's pics If they want to ;) I don't stop from doing it ;)