Fan pictures thread

Dude, you don't even want to get me started on Fast Times.

Washington - "Those Earth Wind and Fire tickets come in yet?"

Damone - "Gee , I don't know, let me check"

Washington - "You know, I'm planning on taking my little brother"

Damone - "That's your little brother? Good lookin' kid"

Damone - "Ok, so that's two tickets for Earth Wind and Fire.....and little brother"

===========================================

Washington's Little Brother - "My brother's gonna shit. My brother's gonna kill us!"

Spicoli - "Well, make up your mind. Is he going to shit, or is he going to kill us?"

Washington's Little Brother - "First he's going to shit! Then he's going to kill us!"

Spicoli - "I can fix this!"

Washington's Little Brother - "You can't fix this car Spicoli!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spicoli - "My old man's got this awesome set of tools. I can fix it......."

==========================

Damone - "It doesn't matter if she comes, stays, lays or prays, as long as in the end, your toes are still tappin'!

DAMN YOU VITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you don't even want to get me started on Fast Times.

Washington - "Those Earth Wind and Fire tickets come in yet?"

Damone - "Gee , I don't know, let me check"

Washington - "You know, I'm planning on taking my little brother"

Damone - "That's your little brother? Good lookin' kid"

Damone - "Ok, so that's two tickets for Earth Wind and Fire.....and little brother"

===========================================

Washington's Little Brother - "My brother's gonna shit. My brother's gonna kill us!"

Spicoli - "Well, make up your mind. Is he going to shit, or is he going to kill us?"

Washington's Little Brother - "First he's going to shit! Then he's going to kill us!"

Spicoli - "I can fix this!"

Washington's Little Brother - "You can't fix this car Spicoli!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spicoli - "My old man's got this awesome set of tools. I can fix it......."

==========================

Damone - "It doesn't matter if she comes, stays, lays or prays, as long as in the end, your toes are still tappin'!

DAMN YOU VITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn dude, and I thought I was a loser...

I will never forget watching that movie for one of the first times when I was like 10 or something.

It was the "Carrot" scene in the cafeteria, and I asked my dad what a "Blowjob" was.

He said it was a kind of "kiss" :lol:

I guess he was sort of right!

At least your dad didn't say, "It's something that married men have long since forgotten unfortunately. Go ask your mother and see if she remembers what it is!" LOL

Larry - I have been married a lot longer than you my friend... :( :lol:

Anyhow, sorry for going off tangent!
Fast Times might be my all-time fav flick.

Figure I'll post my ugly mug up here.

Me and my sister
6x0989f.jpg

Best drinking game ever, Rock Band!
82o3q8j.jpg

You finally joined us on the forums! Welcome, and nice shirt!

I know honey.... Its only taken me 2 years! lol but better late than never!
I will be on here as much as life will allow which probabably translates to every now and then. We got to catch up soon dude.
Switch ;)

Reviving this thread!
Not a pic but I made this tonight (my second video I've done) and decided to share it in the ND forum. Mainly because it's the nicest group here (so I don't get ripped a new one fer suckin!), and the 6/8 feel of the song reminds me ND a little. Eh, well here it is :O

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OIVHkw6DL7k[/ame]

Edit: For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to do a drum cover of "Not The Strong" (another 6/8 song) to record for a drum video and have failed miserably. I will get it someday!

Reviving this thread!
Not a pic but I made this tonight (my second video I've done) and decided to share it in the ND forum. Mainly because it's the nicest group here (so I don't get ripped a new one fer suckin!), and the 6/8 feel of the song reminds me ND a little. Eh, well here it is :O

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OIVHkw6DL7k

Edit: For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to do a drum cover of "Not The Strong" (another 6/8 song) to record for a drum video and have failed miserably. I will get it someday!

Very cool! Want a job? Or need a vocalist? :lol::lol:

Hey that song was pretty good actually....mind if I steal some of it? J/K LOL Actually one riff in there sounds really similar to something I was just working on....I won't say which one, if we wind up using it on the next album I'll see if you can pick it out hehe.

I'd love to hear you do an ND cover, that'd be really interesting. Try and do it and post it up here!

Those electric drums sound pretty good. They're probably perfect for practicing with headphones on.

Tommy here is a secret of ours. He's working on the artwork for our next CD, and all I can say is just WAIT until you see what we've come up with. :worship:

tommy rocks, for sure! i'll await what he comes up with!

Those electric drums sound pretty good. They're probably perfect for practicing with headphones on.

yes but i hear the bassdrum beater will still drive people crazy :loco: