Own Pictures Thread

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Seeing as we all talk with eachother everyday, I think a good way to add a little extra life and a sense of community to this board would be to institute a thread that most other forums on UM have, which is an "Own Pictures Thread". It gives us a chance to see what one another look like, post pictures of our travels and activities, etc. I think it will be cool. Anyways, I'll start off:

100_5014.png

Me with some of my good friends after a Sonata Arctica show February 6th! Typical Canadian weather, epic snowstorm, but we're used to it. Very fun times.

100_5012.png

Pic with Henkka from Sonata, I actually met and hung out with the band for 45 mins after but my batteries died so :( All I have is this :p

I'll post some more later once everyone else had added in!

Here's a picture of me, it's about 8 months old. It was taken at my end of year party for college.
c.jpg

Wish I had a photo of me with some dude from a band :(...might go and photoshop myself with one...just kidding :p

I don't like the whole concept of getting photos taken with band members and stuff, although I somehow have 3 photos of me with various musicians, ahem.
In each picture I'm raising the horns like some sort of idiot too. I need to quit that.

I don't like the whole concept of getting photos taken with band members and stuff, although I somehow have 3 photos of me with various musicians, ahem.
In each picture I'm raising the horns like some sort of idiot too. I need to quit that.

Oh gosh me too. It's like they do it then you have to do it. :p

I actually never used to do that until in my pics people were like "Wtf, _____ is doing the horns why aren't you...". So now I have like x09430943809430 pics with band people doing this \m/

Oh gosh me too. It's like they do it then you have to do it. :p

Exactly :p

Here's a picture of me when I had long hair, and here's a picture of me now. :lol:

Here's a picture from basically outside my house :
DSCF0970.jpg

And this is just down the road from where I live, myself and friends go camping here in the summer.
DSCF0953.jpg

Yeah, I think short hair suites you better! Not to say your long hair doesn't look good but I think you look more 'normal' with shorter hair, but in the end it's a personal choice and you seem happy with it and that's all that counts. And :lol: Your pictures are making me miss my country home, that is KIND of what the area outside my house looked like, only more fields.

pic from 5 months ago on Temuco, doing a tour with one of my bands:

dscn2950bfg2.jpg

My avatar

iopux5.jpg

Live pic at Concepción
1000192se9.jpg

Taken after a great show and A LOT of beer, 06:00 am. Oh my... :rofl:
1000733jd4.jpg