Post ugly pictures of yourselves!

SteveAwesome

Guilty of being SEXY
May 2, 2007
Hampton, Virginia
www.myspace.com
On the Own Pictures thread, it seems like everyone is trying to be as cute as possible...I mean this forum is full of decent-to-very good looking people, but I wanna see you at your worst! Everyone has shitty pictures of themselves. Pictures at unflattering angles, candid pictures where you look like a retard, drunktard pictures, or just making a goofy face etc...

Post them RIGHT'CHERE!

and no fishing for compliments! This means no posting good looking pictures and calling them ugly.

I'll go first.

imCUTE3.jpg

My overly sarcastic smile that my sadistic friend decided to capture after I was forced to drive her injured mother to work at 7 AM.

ministry.jpg

Caught rather unflatteringly after a mosh pit at Ministry.

noid.jpg

When I stole my ex's glasses and acted like a dork.

Oh, I'll try find the one from my friends birthday :rofl: Passed out on the floor ftw :lol:

Meh I checked all my holiday/school/random photos and didnt really find any ones with like odd facial expressions or anything..:erk:

But I did find this really shitty quality camera phone picture of me half awake/half dead at my friends party :rofl: Note the shoe, my friends threw a shoe at my head and I ended up with a big fuck off bruise on my face the next day :lol:

lolshoeheadca3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :headbang: ya'lls pics are awesome!!!
ok, so here are some that i don't care for of myself, mostly intoxicated :kickass:

me on the right....chillin at a show....
bonjodie.jpg

my 25th birthday (last year)....a stupid drunk face at a bar (me on the left):kickass:
Image025.jpg

and finally, one from about 3 to 4 years ago at a friend's party....me drunk laughing hysterically on the floor :kickass:
DS2_0113_0187.jpg

i have a ton more, but not digital that i can post and i don't have a damn scanner :erk: