Own Pictures Thread

^I was gonna say, if you bought all those CD's I hope you're rich but :lol: from the looks of your house you look pretty well off! Although it kind of looks like a church, watch out for evil black metallers!

I'm going to sound a bit gay, but... Your cats are really cute hehe
Your house looks nice too, zephyrus.

n1232460105_30243263_7259.jpg

This place is amazing, like my dream home.

Wow, I thought that seemed pretty small for a collection until I started calculating, and found out I was only around 60 ahead of you. Around 150 there, right? Some really decent ones in there. There's also Slayer, though.

It's pretty scattered though. Not one for discographies, I guess?

Oh, I guess it's my turn.

These were taken last Halloween where I work...where I was Santa Claus. Sortof. I at least had the hat, courtesy of the chain drug store across the street from my apartment, which started stocking Christmas gear in late OCTOBER. That + a small stuffed reindeer I got a while ago = instacostume! Of course, I also had to wear my Korpiklaani shirt for the day.

Here, Blitzen and I are trying to look serious and deep. It's not working. Oh, but we tried. We tried.

Instead, we try our hand at the 'stare majestically at some random point on the vista', e.g. Vintersorg Band Pose #3572-d. Just pretend that I'm in rural Northern Sweden, gazing upon the vast expanse of water and forest, instead of a computer lab, where I'm gazing upon the vast expanse...of a bank of test servers. :lol:

Qu Appelle: what's that on your necklace? also, it's kinda cool that you're actually allowed to wear bandshirts at work :)

Zephyrus said:
This may help:
nice to see you're a The Kovenant fan!!!!