Own Pictures Thread

nice to see you're a The Kovenant fan!!!!

Yep. But their upcoming album seems to be turning into another Chinese Democracy. It was due out late 2005/early 2006, and now it's 2008 and nothing. According to Metal-Archives, Aria Galactica will be a double-album affair, which explains partly why it's taking so long.

I have no idea how it will sound. I don't think it will be a progression from SETI or even sound like SETI. Probably because they realized how much SETI sucks in comparison to their earlier material.

Dude don't get me started, I'm addicted to buying cds, lol...got hundreds probably. I just meant it was a weird angle.
True :lol:
I was just saying it's easy enough, since even if you couldn't remember the album it's arranged in alphabetical order, so you already have a hint.

Haha, noticed the photo of Asgeir in the background.

That photo makes for great printer tests, whenever I have to test a printer.

Asgeir, thank you for being a great printer test subject :headbang:. We here in the Windows Media Center Media Test Labs are grateful.

Qu Appelle: what's that on your necklace? also, it's kinda cool that you're actually allowed to wear bandshirts at work :)

It's a cross and a St. Joan of Arc medallion.

And that's one of the benefits of being in the computer industry - for the most part, no one cares what you look like, just whether you can get the work done! All of my bandshirts are 'worksafe' in that I don't have shirts with gore on them, swear words, offensive names, etc. So they're actually pretty benign, as far as band shirts go.

eh...really wasted
l_730fda1eb8598e4266c6e7d4a1f52aa0.jpg

rehearsing
l_2c9803e7a6f16a527bd00d5a5d0806ef.jpg

and well, my old shoes!
l_1f3a91a17ea492e94f3e847eb3f2a51c.jpg

I'm new here, so I think the best way to introduce myself is to show how I look, but I really can't find any normal photo of me :Smug:
Here is one a bit funny: (I'm the one on the right) :)