Own Pictures Thread

:lol: Guys, the point of the photo thread was to have fun, if someone is rude or offensive then just ignore them (both their comment and then use the ignore function) :p Very simple.

Oh well, here's a bit of an old pic of me :) . It's from when I went to Europe on Winter 2006-2007 :kickass: . It's most certainly an OWN pic because I'm wearing my DT shirt (Damage Done), when I was in Göteborg (Gothenburg).

:headbang:

Daniel.jpg

:headbang:

Well I got backstage, they are all pretty shy guys (well, maybe not but that night they were) so I don't think I woud have gotten to meet him without the pass. But I hope you get to meet him too.

Ah oh well, as long as I'm in front of him when he's singing I'll be content.

Yeah, it is always epic eventhough they didn't play very many songs wher ehe sang, not like last year. Be sure to go on the left side, that's where I was the entire time, on the gate, that's usually the side he is on. I even brought a big sign that said "VORTEX SIGN MY TICKET PLEASE (AFTER THE SET)"... And even though he didn't (well, he couldn't really I guess), he was very interactive with me the whole show because of it, pointing and smiling and singing along with me, and posing for pictures, then at the end of the show after the band left he ran back out on stage and passed me his towel. It really made the show a lot more fun for me. He was very nice, maybe you'll get some luck if you take the initiative to bring a sign as well. Who knows. Just don't copy mine :p

And here is their set from what I can recall, maybe missing a song or two. Don't look if you don't want to see it!

SPOILER WARNING!

Spellbound
The Serpentine Offering
The Sacriligious Scorn
In Death's Embrace
The Chosen Legacy
A Succubus in Rapture
The Sinister Awakening
The Fundamental Alienation (or as Shagrath said the Fundametal ANALliation)
The Maelstrom Mehpisto
Insight and the Catharsis

ENCORE

Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
Puritania
The Mourning Palace

Those are great photos, and I want that shirt of yours! :worship:

Thanks, and yeah, it is an epic shirt, took me forever to find one but I did, good ole' ebay!

Maelstrom Mephisto live, that would be cool. Lot of Simen tracks. Too bad I'm not catching the tour this year because they're playing the New England Shit Fest. At least I saw them last year and was right in front of him.

Yeah, it is always epic eventhough they didn't play very many songs wher ehe sang, not like last year. Be sure to go on the left side, that's where I was the entire time, on the gate, that's usually the side he is on. I even brought a big sign that said "VORTEX SIGN MY TICKET PLEASE (AFTER THE SET)"... And even though he didn't (well, he couldn't really I guess), he was very interactive with me the whole show because of it, pointing and smiling and singing along with me, and posing for pictures, then at the end of the show after the band left he ran back out on stage and passed me his towel. It really made the show a lot more fun for me. He was very nice, maybe you'll get some luck if you take the initiative to bring a sign as well. Who knows. Just don't copy mine :p

And here is their set from what I can recall, maybe missing a song or two. Don't look if you don't want to see it!

SPOILER WARNING!

Spellbound
The Serpentine Offering
The Sacriligious Scorn
In Death's Embrace
The Chosen Legacy
A Succubus in Rapture
The Sinister Awakening
The Fundamental Alienation (or as Shagrath said the Fundametal ANALliation)
The Maelstrom Mehpisto

ENCORE

Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
Puritania
The Mourning Palace

Thanks, and yeah, it is an epic shirt, took me forever to find one but I did, good ole' ebay!
No Kings of The Carnival Creation?:loco:

Heartless you lucky bastard :) .

I'm glad you could meet them (at least Vortex, did you meet the other guys?). He looks so different without the makeup :lol: . He actually seems quite kind and shy, not like his band persona :p .

I wish I would see them live once, Dimmu, Blind Guardian, Testament and Iced Earth are some of the bands I would really like to see :erk: .

And if Dimmu plays I would like to hear "In Death's Embrace" and "Vredesbyrd" :headbang: .

If I recall last year's set it was (in no order I can remember):

Progenies
Serpentine Offering
Chosen Legacy
Sorgens Kammer Del II
Indoctrination
Vredesbyrd
Stormblast
Cataclysm Children
Kings of the Carnival Creation
A Succubus in Rapture